Made from natural flax fibers. Linen has been grown for thousands of years and is one of the world's oldest fabrics.
- Luxurious, heirloom quality with lasting durability (lasts twice as long as cotton)
- Moisture-absorbing and evaporating capabilities
- Ventilating, breathable fabric - stay cool in summer and warm in winter
- Anti-allergic, bacteria resistant
- Becomes softer and shinier with each washing
- Softens and preserves the skin because of excellent pH balance
- Repels dirt
- Environmentally friendly, made from renewable and biodegradable resources that need no irrigation
- Twin: 1 Flat Sheet, 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Standard Pillowcase
- Queen: 1 Flat Sheet, 1 Fitted Sheet, 2 Standard Pillowcases
- King: 1 Flat Sheet, 1 Fitted Sheet, 2 King Pillowcases
We recommend washing sheets once a week, in cold water with a gentle washing detergent. Spot remover can be used but please ensure it is chlorine free. Dry your bedding on low heat and remove immediately. Please see our "How to Care for your Bedding" Section for additional hints and tricks.